Nothing much to report here... Jesse and I have our birthing class this weekend. I don't think there's much they can show or tell me that I haven't seen on the Interwebs. But it's kind of a rite of passage, and I'd feel like we were missing something if we didn't do it. On a funny note, the letter confirming our enrollment in the class was addressed to Nikki and Jesse Butcher. Now, I know my handwriting is bad, but really? Butcher?? So Jesse and I have had a lot of fun referring to one another as Mr. and Mrs. Butcher. Jesse has taken to referring to Jackson as "the cutlet." I do not encourage others to do the same. Next Saturday, we get to tour the maternity ward. And, we received a postcard in the mail saying that the hospital has received our preregistration forms. Our next doctor's appointment is on Monday 3/2 at 8pm, and then another appointment two weeks after that... and then! our appointments go to weekly... Tomorrow is the first day of Week 35. We only have 42 days left until my due date. Yikes!Oh, and if you're looking for an explanation for the picture? First off, I am a dork. Second of all - I caught my reflection today, and couldn't help feeling that, with these spindly legs and this huge belly, I looked like the singer from the band that played for Jabba the Hutt in Return of the Jedi. What makes me a geek? I totally knew the singer's (and the band's) name... If you do as well... well then, who's the geek now, baby?!

1 comment:
If I'm not mistaken, that is a picture of the iconic Sy Snoodles, lead singer of Sy Snoodles and the Max Rebo band.
I'm going to tape my glasses up while taking a hit off of my inhaler now.
Post a Comment