This picture, with some special editing effects, from Jackson's 9 month session is hanging on the wall of the Montgomery Mall Picture People (store 139). Jackson is famous!!
But on to some updates... I know I've been remiss about keeping up the blog. Some people know, others don't... I am currently unemployed, and am aggressively looking for a marketing job. I've had several promising interviews... that went nowhere (darned economy) and other interviews that are still pending and have me VERY excited. But this is about Jackson, so here's some more cuteness from his 8, 9, and 10 month photo sessions. I'll go back through the archives of personal photos and spend some time this week catching up. There's an update after the jump, not in-depth but still...
But! Jackson's crawling up a storm. He went from sitting still, to an army crawl (occasionally... he'd get distracted by ANYTHING. Toy, carpet lint... all equally exciting). Then one day, he just decided he was ready to crawl...
We're babbling... "DAH!" is his favorite word, and everything is "dah." I got excited at one point, because he pointed to the cat and said, "dah!" I thought we had a first word... but then he pointed to the light and said, "dah!" and to his toys and said, "dah!" He's most emphatic though when saying dah and pointing to the cat, so it's entirely possible that he just thinks everything is a cat?
No toofers still! This child still has a full gummy smile. Is it wrong that I love it, and don't mind a bit that he doesn't have any teeth? Apparently I was a very slow teether, and my sisters kids as well (although not this slow).
Now, pictures!
8 Months (December 2009) in a dapper reindeer sweater...

9 Months (January 2010)
10 Months (February 2010) and ready to woo the ladies during Valentines Day...
allright... maybe not with that cranky-puss...











1 comment:
SUPER SUPER CUTE PICS! And crawling! And babbling! That's so great. And seriously....this child deserves to be the posterchild for something, anything. I don't care. As long as super large pictures grace a bus or a buildling or Times Square, I think it's fine. Great, in fact. Deserved. :) :) :). I just sent you (Nikki) an email about other matters..let me know if you get it, please...my email's been a bit finicky (read: people tell me they're not always getting my emails).
Post a Comment