I'd like to say that the infrequency of updates recently is due to a lack of time. I mean, in a way it is - I'm at work for nine hours out of the day, and my commute is 30 minutes each way for another hour each day, and what little time we have after Jackson wakes up and before he goes to bed is spent with him... but Jackson goes to bed at 7:00ish, and even after cleaning up from dinner I'd still have anywhere from thirty minutes to an hour to blog before I go to bed...With all this time, you may ask why the blog has yet to be updated, even though we have so much to tell you (Dylan's 5th birthday party, a new cousin Ambrose for Jackson, travels to and from Florida, meeting Great Grandmom, meeting Jesse's Aunts and Uncles, Halloween costume pictures, and eating his first taste of solid foods). Blame it on my father who, while we were in Florida, introduced me and Jesse to Lego Star Wars. The game is ridiculously fun, and follows the plots of all six movies. Jesse and I can't get enough. So the extra time I have that should be spent updating y'all on Jackson's adorableness has been wasted spent on practicing my mad Lego lightsaber skillz.
Jackson's napping now, and my afternoon activity (cleaning out his drawers of outfits that no longer fit) is currently on hold since Jackson is now napping in his crib (instead of on my lap or in Jesse's arms). So blogging it is... I'm going to do my best to get you as caught up as possible...

1 comment:
That game is dangerous. I'm surprised you're getting any sleep at all...
Post a Comment