Saturday, December 5, 2009

Gobbles!!!

Jackson's day care had a Thanksgiving Feast the week before Thanksgiving. Each age room had a different theme - one room was Native Americans, one room was Pilgrims... the infant room was turkey. Each child's headdress had a turkey leg on either side... too cute!


As you can see from these pictures, Jackson does not have a good time at day care at all (grin). He really does have fun with the Ladies, and with his "classmates."

This picture isn't a great one of Miss Mara, but Jackson's having a great time with her (and she's the one who came up with the turkey idea). The Ladies do love Jack, and Jackson loves them. I'm looking forward to Jackson growing up with them. He's been with these Ladies since he was three months old... While I do wish I worked fewer hours in the office, I'd be working nonetheless. Finding a good day care was very important to us, and we can't recommend For Kid's Sake enough.


Jackson had some fun with some of his "classmates" - here you can see Jason in the foreground, with Jackson in his favorite exersaucer in the background. Samantha is in the bouncer on the right. Jason and Jackson are both in their turkey hats here... looking quite dapper, I must say.



Now you may be asking yourself, "Why is the title of this post 'Gobbles'?"







No comments: