Jackson's day care had a Halloween parade at 10:00am on the Friday before Halloween (10/30). Jesse and I rearranged our schedules to march with Jackson in his parade! He looked so adorable dressed up as Yoda. Some of his classmates dressed as Mickey Mouse, a cat, a scarecrow, and a pumpkin. Of course I think that Jackson was the cutest!
You may remember from an earlier post that school parades are very special to me and my mother. So Mom Mom came to the parade to walk with Jackson too! Jackson was so happy to see her! She was dressed as Shane Victorino... maybe that's why the Phillies lost the World Series??
My office encourages dressing up for Halloween, and since Jackson was Yoda I dressed as Princess Leia. I think we look adorably geeky together! I took Jackson's stuffed R2-D2 pillow into the office with me so people would know who I was (in case the buns didn't give it away). We have a contest for best costume. I didn't win... I think if I had Jackson with me instead of the R2 pillow I would have had a much better chance.Video, and more pictures, after the jump.
Fun with Mom-Mom
The parade, getting started...
Walking down the street...
Returning to day care...

1 comment:
oh, a yoda costume! How cute!! I think you definitely would have won the costume contest with Jackson instead of the pillow. :) He's super cute!
Post a Comment