Understandably, I've been... a bit preoccupied, but this post is mostly about pictures - I'll catch up with you guys later. Jackson is doing well - he's quite the piggles! We're breast feeding, and he'll eat and eat and eat, and then need formula. Apparently Jesse was like that... I'm glad, because I was a horrid eater, and I'm hoping this prefigures Jackson being adventurous with trying food, instead of being like his mom, who did not like "sauce" and had her mother rinse off her meatballs.
I'm trying to adjust to an inability to "plan" - Jackson is teaching me that I need to throw all schedules out of the window, and live a little more spontaneously. However, we're reading "The Baby Whisperer" and I'm keeping myself sane by monitoring all of Jackson's sounds and movements to try to "understand" his communications. We're having some success... I can recognize "hungry" which is a sharp wail that has a phlegm-y sort of warble to it, and "making a poop" in which he pokes his tongue out like a lizard and sort of makes a face that looks like Sidney Greenstreet. Anyway, below are mostly pictures - more thoughts, stories, blog posts, and reflections to come...




2 comments:
He's the CUTEST. Also, absolutely ADORE the hospital pics (the "professional" ones)!!!
Jackson is so adorable!!
I'm so very glad both you and he are doing so well. It will definitely be interesting to learn all his little baby-innuendos.
Oh! You're talking about the "Poop Smile"! I've seen that face before, its so funny ^_~
Luvs to you all!!
Post a Comment