Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy First Father's Day


Dear Daddy,

I love it when you pick me up
and cuddle me real tight.

I love our time together
in the middle of the night.






I cried a bit when I was born
but you were there for hugs.

Then you brought me to Mommy
and we got first family snugs.







I love it when we're silly and we do our baby fu,

I like when you make faces so I'll smile and I'll coo.






When I poo after you change me,
you know that is no fluke!

But you'll still change my diapers,
and my onesies full of puke.







I love it when you bathe me and have
Sharky eat my head,

And then you dress and swaddle me,
and lay me in my bed.







You do all of these awesome things;
for that I'm really glad,

and all these things together mean that
you're the bestest dad.







Happy first Father's Day, Daddy!

I love you very, very much.

No comments: