Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SYTYCD - Dylan Lane Holman

Dylan Lane Holman's first dance recital was on June 14. She was wonderful - her group danced to "When You Wish Upon a Star." The So You Think You Can Dance (SYTYCD) dancers have nothing on Dylan!!!

I do have video, but the file is too large to upload! I may re-edit this post and add the video if I can figure out how to compress it.

Tara told Dylan that dancers get flowers after their recital; Dylan was afraid she wouldn't get any... But my mom, Tara, Terry's parents, and Jesse and I got her some - there weren't enough vases!











Dylan loves Jackson, and the two of them have lots of conversations (with me doing Jackson's voice, but Dylan hasn't figured that out yet - it's very cute). Jesse and I don't rate at all - when asked if she wants to speak with me when I'm on the phone with Tara, Dylan asks for Jackson... I would be jealous, but she loves Jackson so much and it's too cute!









Brody was not quite as happy - he was wonderfully behaved during the recital, but he missed his nap time, and was not too happy around bedtime. He wanted his Mommy to hold him, which limited the amount of time Aunt Tara got to hold Jackson... but we did get some good time in, and Aunt Tara showed off her awesome swaddling techniques! Even Uncle Terry and Mom-Mom got in on the snugglin' action -

No comments: