Monday, June 15, 2009

One Month Professional Photos

I got suckered. I will fully admit it. The company that took the adorable pictures of Jackson before he left the hospital has a program where they come to your house to take pictures. Just like with the hospital pictures, I promised that I would only choose one pose. I promised myself I wouldn't spend a lot of money on pictures. I promised!!! I got suckered. In my defense, the pictures are really cute, and Jackson is ridiculously adorable... it's not my fault!

See what I mean? This was one of Jackson's professional One Month photos. After we got this, how could we not do a monthly photo shoot? See how fierce he is??? Look at him smile with his eyes! It's all that "America's Next Top Model" he watched in the womb. More adorable images after the jump.



Ladies and gentlemen, I've got a fabulous one-time offer for you.














I've got this great octopus, just for you!














What?? You don't like octopi?










Let me think, then...










You don't like sharks, either?!










Let's see if I've got anything else in the back...














I do have a manta ray...














No manta rays either??? Boy you're difficult to please! But I do have...









... a dolphin! Everyone loves dolphins!














Please??

2 comments:

Natascha said...

Holy friggin' WOW he's a cutie pants :) :) :) :) :).

Deanna said...

Jackson melted all of our hearts here at Mabel's Labels! Hands down, when he said 'please?' with that sweetest little look on his face, we didn't stand a chance. Mama better watch out, 'cause as far as I see it ... there's just no way of saying 'no' to this little honey! Heehee!! :)