Tuesday, June 23, 2009

He Must Have Scurvy Because He Keeps Asking For Lemon

Lemon is quite a cuddle whore; when I'm feeding Jack, she crawls up on the pillow and OVER Jack, and up on my boobs so she's partly on me and mostly on Jack... it's adorable. She just loves to be near someone when she's sleeping. For example, Lemon usually sleeps under the sofa, but when she hears voices coming down stairs, she'll crawl out and onto the lap of the first person who sits. The other day, I was washing dishes, and she wanted cuddles, so she curled up on my feet.

More of Lemon giving Jackson the love:















I'd like to think it's just me - that she loves me and Jackson. But see point A about being a cuddle whore; Lemon takes her cuddles wherever and from whomever she can get them! Lemon picked one of the best seats in the house... She agrees that Jake is a lucky guy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so adorable!! i'm stealing that picture. How is her wee foot?

A. Batzer said...

What about Jesse? I bet she cuddles with him too. I hear she likes to sleep on his face.