I have been remiss in updating the blog... we've had a lot happen, and I promise to update with Cousin Mary's Birthday, visits from friends John and Duffy, a bridal shower for my cousin Rachel, a party at Carl and Meredith's house (I met Corson!), smiles with Momu and Poppy, and a Mom-Mom visit. But in the meantime, we adopted a new fuzzy child. Please welcome Lemon to the Benner family. She shares a birthday with Jack (we think). More pictures to follow, because Jack is sleeping on me and I can't download the pictures from the camera one-handed... these are from my cell phone.
Oliver is afraid of her... Lemon (as in Liz Lemon, Tina Fey's character on "30 Rock") is only 8 weeks old, weighs 1.5 ounces, and is barely larger than the cable remote... Ollie is something like 15 pounds, and could eat Lemon for breakfast...
A coworker of our friend Duffy found a stray and her kittens beneath her porch... we couldn't resist. More about Lemon and her adoption, and more pictures, to follow...

No comments:
Post a Comment