Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Baby's First Burger

Jackson loves toys that have crinkle bits. This cow has a collar of petals that have some sort of crinkly material in them. This, along with a blue Eric Carle elephant, is his favorite toy. Moo Cow goes everywhere Jackson goes. Now that Jackson has gotten better about holding on to things, he's bringing his toys to his mouth. However, if you recall from an earlier post, Jackson will not perform on command. So of course I have no picture of him actually eating the Moo Cow... every time I held up the camera, Jackson put the cow down. He is most certainly his own man that way.



In any event, I call these shots Baby's First Burger. Mmmmm.

Also, stand up and take a bow if you were the person who purchased this particular toy for the Jackal. You deserve a round of applause!

No comments: