It's Killing Me!!!
Seriously - it's a bad joke, but it (and the muffin joke) is probably my favorite joke of all time. Every opportunity I have to shoehorn it into a conversation, I do. When someone says they have a headache, I usually ask if their face hurts... it's a little joy in my day if they fall for it.
That said... Jackson has discerning tastes, and also finds this joke humorous. He finds the muffin joke merely amusing - we'll have to work on that.
However, these days Jackson has been teething, and he's been in a little bit of discomfort... or at least, that's what we guess is going on. Jackson has not been quite as forthcoming with his opinions and status updates as we would like (grin). In any event, he's been eating less at day care and has been gnawing on his fingers... So, asking him if his face hurts is kind of mean... because these days it does, and seeing him in any kind of pain really is killing me.
Hacked by Chinafans
1 month ago

2 comments:
too precious for words!
lol!! that is so cute!!
Post a Comment