Knowing how much I love sharks, Jackson's "Aunt" Stefi bought us a shark washcloth and matching shark towel. Jackson is so long he's outgrown his baby towels. However, he's not quite large enough for his shark towel (which is toddler sized). I don't care though - we've been incorporating Sharky into the bath time routine. Jackson looks so cute with the shark head on his! When he gets bigger, perhaps the teeth won't look so much like the crown on the Statue of Liberty?
Jesse has incorporated a new aspect to bath time - after getting Jackson wrapped up in his towel, we check in with "Bizarro Jackson" in the mirror, and talk about what we did today.Jackson really likes looking at the other baby in the mirror, and will "talk" to him. It's a great way to summarize our day, and to steal a few more minutes of smile time before Jackson goes to bed.I just love this picture - We lay out Jackson's towel on the floor so we can wrap up Jack in the towel. As Jesse was swaddling Jackson, Jack put his hands together. The expression on Jack's face is all super-villain - Muah ah ah!!! I feel like he's Doctor Evil, and all he wants is some frickin' sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads (is that too much to ask?).
Although to be honest, with the shark towel on his head, and the new GI Joe movie out, I immediately thought of Serpentor:
No comments:
Post a Comment