I warn you in advance. Do not click on "Read More" unless you want to be grossed out. It's just too funny not to share.I have warned Jesse that he may want to be cautious about the positions he puts Jack into, particularly right after Jackson eats. The other day, Jesse was laying on his back on the floor, "flying" Jackson above him only about ten to fifteen minutes after Jackson had eaten. I'm sure you can guess what happened. If you want to read about it and see photographic evidence, click on Read More.
Jackson yakked all over Jesse's chin and the chest of his shirt. It was so gross!!! Jesse asked for a towel, but I was laughing too hard to be able to help. Once I regained myself, of course I took a picture instead of helping right away... I'm evil like that.

No comments:
Post a Comment